Sunday, October 19, 2008

for all you lovers out there.

So. I get a call from Nina this evening, and even though its been a while since the two of us have spoken things seem exactly the same as back in the day when we used to lie under the maths desks, against Agassis will, and eat mozerella cheese. Obviously finding all of this hysterically funny. Like we find most things. Things like the image you see above. So Nina tells me she knows this girl that made her life hell in school, And do i want to see a pic of her? Of corse i did. And of corse upon recieving that lifeless photo with the very yellow, very 'microsoft paint' "vogue" (this all said with good intentions of corse. some people just think differently), i fell to my already bruised knees and DIED. Thank you Nina, for making my day...for laughing with me in Holland.

No comments: