Monday, June 13, 2011

latest...

These are two of my latest pieces for my 10 piece range.. My theme for my final range is based on creating a greater appreciation and recognition for geometric structures that people most often view as cold, isolating and impersonal. I aim to do this by combining them with natural/ found objects, forcing people to view them in a different way and be able to notice the potential they may have. Bridging the gap between geometric and natural, and creating a successful marriage between the two.


Ceramic ring. 925 Silver. Found ceramic. 2011


Cherokee Lovers. US coins, 925 Silver. Brooch. 2011

3 comments:

Mieks said...

Wow love the ceramic ring.... sounds like you have a great concept going, look forward to seeing the rest.

mark splendid said...

like

Famke said...

Thanks Mieks! Will post some more up soon as they're done.. Hope you're doing well! :)